BRGR

Resumes? That's old school. Instead, let me show you some salivating burgers.

As a photographer, I enjoy capturing beautiful images that stimulate something; whether that be a memory, an emotion or a feeling (like hunger). 

Below you will find a few photos I recently took at BRGR, *ahem* a potential future client through Field General.



Qualifications? They're endless.
  • Public Relations Vice President of Gamma Phi Beta Sorority at Duquesne University
    • Experience in event planning, interpersonal communications, social media, personal and organizational branding, and working with a team. 
  • Editor of :Lexicon Journal, a student-run art and literary magazine
    • I review peer submitted literature, short stories, and poems.
  • Creativity
    • Expressing myself through words and visuals is what I do best. (Exhibit A: this!)


Weaknesses? Yep. (I can be humble sometimes)
  • I love the Oxford comma. Don't you worry, I'll omit it. 
  • I'm introverted and tend to keep to myself/not speak up but I'm working on that, too.

 

These homemade chips were delish!


The California Lovin' burger (above)


 Fire in the Hole! (pictured above)



Thank you for taking the time to review my application! I'm ready to learn and gain in-depth, professional experience in public relations, social media and marketing and would be thrilled to have the chance to do so with Field General.


Comments

Popular Posts